The Classic is shown here in Black Cherry finish.
- Top plate of finest grade quartersawn spruce, hand carved and tap tuned
- Back plate of highly figured maple, hand carved and tap tuned
- Sides of highly figured maple
- Neck of highly figured maple
- Angle cut and tapered peghead*
- Hand sawn Apitius pearl shell vine inlay on headstock
- Peghead veneer of dyed pearwood over 4 plys of alternating maple veneers on face with single ply of dyed pearwood on back
- Fingerboard of genuine ebony with a standard radius of 7 ½” (190mm)
- Pau abalone position markers
- "Top bound" throughout (black/white binding lines on top, back and peghead face)
- Golden Age™ Tuning machines with 15:1 gear ratio in vintage nickel or vintage brass finish
- Width at nut: 29mm (1 5/32”)
- Scale length: 355mm (14")
- Adjustable truss rod (double rod design does not add compression force to the neck)
- Hand applied stain and shading in choice of "Cremona Brown" or "Black Cherry"
- Spirit varnish finish applied by hand in the traditional French polish method
- Hot hide glue construction throughout.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
* Angle-cut and tapered peghead with black dyed pearwood veneer front and back.
Hand applied (not sprayed) sunburst makes each instrument truly unique and gives it an authentic vintage vibe.
Click to enlarge the above images.